Videos made easy

Make Really cool Videos
I have been playing with a really cool website that makes videos for you. It is so simple and it looks great! I have created a couple of Videos using it. Below are examples I put together in a matter of minutes. This is very useful if you have a lot of beautiful pictures or short video clips that you want to put into a video.

Video 1

Video 2


The website is called Animoto and you can try them for FREE but the thing is you can only make a 30second video for the free membership and you can not download it ... but it gives you a sense of it, to see if you would like to use it or not. 

I signed up for the All Access which is only $30/year and it's fantastic. Many of you know that I just had a daughter and that means hours of Videos and millions of folders full of pictures. This Program allows me to put a quick and easy video together, bringing those stored memories back to life instead of living in untouch folders.

Animoto just makes it so easy and I didn't have to spend hours editing and making videos as I have done using other standard video programs. 

Anyway this is something that I came across during my travels and it's quite fun ... I highly recommend trying it.

If you would like to give it a try or at least visit their site click here.

If Animoto is something that you would like to use they gave me a code to use when you upgrade or purchase the product level of your choice.

Simply enter in this Code: a_qzuydnfw

Animoto - The End of Slideshows

Happy Video making!!!
Yours warmly,
Adam.

P.S stay tunes for more Reflexology Foot videos ... Now that I have Animoto he he he.